Saturday, October 1, 2011

"Went on a division...felt like a vacation" 9/26/11

Hey Everybody,

So sorry I didn't get to write on Saturday, I was doing a division in an area where they needed another guy in order to do a baptism in three areas.  It was kinda a crazy situation, but I was super excited to leave the office and go out to the real campo for a little bit.  I won't lie, it really did feel like a vacation. I got a little suntan and was able to go out and work in the mornings. It was fun.  But, now I am back and we are all getting ready for the 29 kids that will be coming in.  It will be insane, but fun too.  I really don't have time, but this week was good. We should be having a baptism the first week of October, and we are doing really well here.  I love you all so much and am so grateful for the chance I have to be a missionary and help serve the people here in Paraguay.  God bless and I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment