Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Just a normal week in the field" 10/22/11

Hey Everybody!!

This week was good, just a normal week in the field.  We kinda had a lot of stuff to do in the office, which hurt the work in the area, but it happens sometimes.  Luckily, this week we finally had the chance to see Gloria again.  She is doing great and has been diving straight into the Book of Mormon.  She loves it, and has been just opening it everyday and reading some in a random spot.  As her father was in the hospital, she would turn to the Book Of Mormon for comfort and peace when she needed it most.  She has such a strong testimony of the Gospel and told us she wants to get baptized, but she doesn't want to pick a date.  So we commited her to pray to God and seek his advice about when she should be baptized.  I know the Lord will answer her prayers and she will feel comfortable about a date.  

Honestly, besides that, this week has been pretty normal, nothing else really happened.  It is starting to get hotter and hotter here each day, which means right when I leave the office I will sweat my butt off. ( but I can't wait to work out in the Chaco)  I am so grateful to my Savior, Jesus Christ, for all he has done for me.  I know he knows me and everyone of you.  I know the Book of Mormon can change lives and that the Savior's healing power can raise people up, both literally and spiritually.  I love you all so much, God bless.

Love
Elder Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment