Thursday, May 5, 2011

Colder weather is coming! 5/2/11

Hey Everybody!

First off I want to say Happy Birthday to DAD, Elder Johns, and Grandma Pearson!!!!!!!!
and an early MOTHERS DAY!

Sounds like everything is going well for you guys back in the US.  I heard that Osama Bin Ladin was found dead, kinda crazy!   Things here have been really good, just adjusting to the colder weather!! haha I am sooo excited about the cold and even though it will get really cold eventually, I love it and it is way better than the hot humid heat of the jungle.  That is awesome about Jeff's call I am so glad he decided to serve the Lord.  I sure hope camp goes well and that you guys are able to make it up to camp. Sounds like the fam is doing great and is busy with life and work.  

Sooo this week was good, some good stuff happened.  We started teaching this man named Carlos. He is a really cool guy and used to be a drug addict.  He lives in a little circle tower, kinda a crazy house, and is really excited about the gospel.  We got a special change in our district and Elder Kendall left to open a new area close to Brazil.  Now we have Elder Sperle.  We all have zone conference tomorrow and I will be able to see Elder Sorensen so I am stoked for that.  After that not too much has happened.  Just really excited to be able to talk to you guys and hear your voices.  I love you guys so much and am so grateful for everything I have learned from you.  This week I was reading in Alma and noticed how good of a missionary he was.  I like to take it and put myself in the stories and compare different situations to my mission.  It is awesome what a good teacher the scriptures are. 
 
So for the call.  You can call the cell phone and we are allowed to skype and I really want to. So call 011-595-971-876-394.  But, I think we are going to do skype, so if we do that it will be at 3 our time, so 12 I think your time.  But if there are problems just call the cell.

 Love you guys and God bless.

Elder Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment