Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November 9, 2010 P-Day E-mail


On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 6:09 AM, Chase Pearson <chase.pearson@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Dear Mom,

That is scary about Connor but I will keep him and Weston and Jamie in my prayers every day.  I can't wait to see what he looks like.  I will be writing you guys a letter with some stuff that has happened.  Sorry I always forget to bring my journal with me to e-mail stuff but when its laundry day we have to get here pretty early and I am too tired to remember ha-ha.  That is great to hear about Austin.  It sounds like he is doing really well!  That is really awesome about Brother Sedgewick.  It is good to hear that Conference went well too.  And it is cool to think that the angels that help us are our family members.  Thanks for sending the Christmas package. I am not going to lie it is going to be hard not to open it before Christmas but I think I will be able to resist.  This week has been good and the weeks are going by way faster now. 

Tomorrow we are teaching the 1st lesson in espanol for the first time so hopefully it goes well.  I can't wait until I can just say what I want to say and not have to think about it before hand.  About the pictures, there is a photo thing that we can develop pictures from and a printer for e-mails.  I have been pretty sick for the past week and a half but today am feeling lot better.  My Branch Pres. was a Doctor in the Air force and he told me I probably have a sinus infection so I went and got some antibiotics.  I am fine it’s just annoying because it distracts me from the work.  We have had three Apostles in the past three weeks and tonight is the next one so we will see what happens.  I love the devotionals.  Oh yeah and I am now the district leader, but our district only has four guys .  We are small but strong and I have learned to love my district.  I love you so much and am so grateful for your help to me in my life.
Elder Pearson

Dear Dad,
Hey, it is so good to hear about Grandma, but scary about Connor, I will be sure to keep them all in my prayers.  That is cool about the General Authority from South Africa that came.  We have had three apostles the past three weeks and I know that they are really speaking God’s word.  Sorry Dad, I only have a little bit of time, but I will be writing you both a letter about some things from my journal and notes from the devotionals.  I love you so much Dad and am grateful for your strong spirit in this church.  We are teaching in Espanol tomorrow for the first time .  Love you.
Elder Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment