Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's been 4 weeks! Nov. 2, 2010

Hey!!

It is so good to hear about the family. I really do love to know what is going on with everybody there.  I am happy to hear about Weston's excitement. It is going to be so cool to see what Connor looks like!  Thanks you so much for ordering a plan of Salvation chart for me and my comp I really appreciate it.  That sounds like a really cool website for missionary moms.  Things here are so good.  I love it.  Our district is kinda small now but still good.  It is crazy to think it has already almost been 4 weeks here.  My Spanish is better,  just takes a lot of  practice but I know it will come.  That is good to hear that Alyssa is doing well.  I forgot to bring my journal this morning to give you guys a recap of the week.  Lo siento, but we had a good week.  We taught in the TRC again and did really well.  I am in a trio now because we had some elders go to their countries MTC.  Before my mission I thought mail wouldn't have been a big deal, ha, but it is!  People go crazy for it here and it is really nice to know what’s going on at home.  I read some of Brady's letter and it sounds and looks like he is doing awesome.  I can't wait to get into the field!  Sometimes I get jealous of English speaking missionaries because they have the ability to teach as soon as they get into the field while I will have to figure out the language to say what I want to say.  I get extremely aggravated sometimes, but I know it will eventually come out in the field.  They didn't do anything for Halloween here, but I am so excited for Thanksgiving, I hear it is really good here.  Tell everyone that e-mailed me that I will have to write them because I never have enough time to e-mail everyone.  It sounds like Dad is really loving his calling and I am happy to hear it.  I like to think of myself as being at the end of my sophomore year in the MTC and heading into my junior year (haha).  We have a district head out pretty much every week here and it is really exciting and cool to hear each one of their testimonies before they go.  That is so cool to hear about MAX and the BYU lacrosse team.  He will kill it on their team.  I got their address from Grandma so I am going to write them  letter.  Tell everyone that I love them and know the church is true and wish the best for Jamie and Weston.
Love
Elder Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment