Sunday, September 23, 2012

9/17/12 Still working...

Hey Everybody,

I love this area! We are always given opportunities to serve the people, and you can really tell they need it. We have also been having some really cool teaching oportunities in our area. We are teaching a lady right now who is very smart and has lots of good questions. We left the Book of Mormon with her and she read it. Our next visit she asked us about the Urim and Thumim, which was a first timer for me. Ha. But, we explained it and she understood.

We are trying to find more people to teach, and keep working hard. We are going to be going back to the Abundancia for an activity this next week I think, so I will have lots more to write about next week.

I love you guys A TON!! I am always thanking my Heavely Father for your support and help. Pa´akum!!

Elder Pearson




No comments:

Post a Comment