Thursday, June 23, 2011

May 23, 2011 Anti-Nephi-Lehi Faith

Howpay!?

Thanks to Justin, Nikki, and Kaycee for the letters!! It is so good to hear that Mom was able to go and help watch the kids for Aspen and Russ. The stories about the kids are great.  I love them.  I miss all my nieces and nephews more than anything!  I think it is good they finally made a decision about camp because now you guys can work hard to make it a great, fun, spiritual experience for them!  

This week was good.  It is the last week of the change and it has been a good change.  It went fast some days and slow others, but it was good.  Nothing too crazy or insane happened this week, just normal work and visits with members.  I am excited to hear about changes and what is going to happen. I think I will stay here, but who knows. 

I was reading in the Book of Mormon about the story of the Anti-Nephi-Lehis and how they buried their weapons of war.  It is a  story that I had heard and knew, but hadn't read in the scriptures in awhile.  It is such a powerful story to me.  Kneeling down on the ground awaiting your enemies and having so much faith in the Lord that you're not scared because even if you do die, you will be happily living with Him.  If that is not faith, I don't know what is.  They were such ballers and I hope I can obtain that amount of faith.  

I love you guys so much and am so grateful for this gospel and for the knowledge that I have of my life.  It is such a blessing to know what will happen with me and where I was before.  I am so grateful to know that through Jesus Christ I can be saved and receive eternal life with my Heavenly Father.  God bless you.
Love
Elder Pearson


No comments:

Post a Comment